Today, I thought I was going to die doing my workout. No, really, I saw stars.
Today I accomplished the 'Dirty Thirty' or also known as the 300.
This is what it consisted of:
- 30: Belt runs (running the treadmill 30 laps with the treadmill off, seems easier then it actually is.)
- 30: Squats
- 30: Jump up pull ups
- 30: American Swings (26lb kettle bell being swung between your legs and over your head)
- 30: Push ups
- 30: V-ups (a type of sit up)
- 30: Lunges
- 30 calories on the air bike
- 30 calorie row
- 30: Belt Run laps to finish
All of this was timed. And because I am so competitive, I tried hard to not rest and to push it as hard as I could. My time? 22 minutes. Now I have a time to beat. Korey told me that next month we will do it again, however it will be 40 for 400 instead...yikes.
I can definitely tell that my endurance has increased. But right now, my body hurts ALL over! I have another workout tomorrow...hope he goes easy on me. Or not ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment