I had intended to post this a week ago...
We had a good Easter weekend. Despite the fact that Jacob was sick with a fever all weekend. I was telling Mark that I think we have had a sick child every Easter since Lily was born or there was somebody with a sickness. I think I was the issue last year being pregnant and having a gallbladder issue…oh well what can you do!
Lily went to a couple Easter egg hunts around town and a primary party. Our ward is pretty good about putting activities together for the kids it's a larger primary than we previously had been in.
 |
| our boys first Easter and he felt miserable. Poor baby! |
Then we went down to Tucson Saturday night for Easter Sunday the next day. It is always nice to go down to Tucson to visit old places that we enjoyed going to, but I'm not going to lie I really do love living in Phoenix. Just so much more to do! We went to church and my mom's Ward, and then did Easter egg hunt at Tina's house and Easter dinner at my moms. Overall it was a pretty calm Easter. Poor little Jacob couldn't enjoy very much of it because of how sick he felt. He is just starting to wind down from the fever today. Turns out he had an ear infection, poor little guy!
 |
| lily enjoyed her Easter egg hunt, she is so adorable. Love this girl! |
 |
| pics with the Easter bunny were less then perfect... but they sure looked cute. |
 |
| egg hunt in chandler, rules were to take only four eggs. Of course I made lily follow the rules... but looks like no one else did! Hate when that happens! |
No comments:
Post a Comment