Tuesday, April 19, 2016

We are Two Hands Today

Jakey is now 10 months...getting close to one whole year for the little budders!
He is a man of mischief these days. As I'm typing, he has gotten into the drawer where Mark stores his sports cards, and is taking each one out and throwing them on the floor. Again. for the twentieth time today. oye. Boy has me constantly picking up! Best way to describe it, put a bunch of papers on a desk and place a fan on the table...now try to keep the papers in place! yeah, not so easy.
He has been standing by himself for about 30 seconds and will then lunge himself at you, so he's not as interested in walking as I am in him learning. but why rush things, right?
He loves to munch on pretty much everything, including my arms and legs. We are trying to teach him not to bite, I've asked for advice but have received nothing I'm willing to try (I will NOT bite my child to cause them pain)...so I guess he will grow out of it...or become a vampire. Undead, cool.
He loves to play chase around the house and loves to watch Mickey Mouse. As soon as he hears Mickeys voice, he'll stop playing to watch him. He likes to help me do the dishes by taking each utensil I put in the washer out. And he LOVES water. Going to the pull is a favorite of his and taking bathes with his sister. He also likes to scare us with his screams and wrestle us. it's a lot more adorable then it sounds. His hair is slowly coming in and is looking blonder, and he is only now starting to wear his 6-9 month clothing, but only due to his height. He is my sweet and loving little man. Love our little Jackey-poo!
Add caption

He has four teeth coming out on the top, but he is such a stinker, he will never let me show them off!

Sleeping with daddy calls for some fun sleeping positions.

Little Cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment