We (as in me and the baby) had a great baby shower given to us this weekend. It was hosted by the woman in my life. Mom, Mom Ontiveros, Grandma Ontiveros and my sister Nantia. I am really grateful to them for putting together a baby shower, they made it a very special event for me. I am also grateful to all of those who took time out of their Saturday to celebrate the coming of our little one. Everyone provided me with some great advise and we had a good time. I am LOVING all of the gifts received, and it is such a blessing to receive so many gifts. I showed the gifts to mark, and he did a good job of acting excited about all the cute girl items. The only item I could tell he was truly excited about was all of the Vikings gear we received from his parents. She is going to be sporting some nice clothing. I can't wait for her to come!!!
All of the decorations were put together and made by my mother in law Tina. She did such an amazing job, and it was alot of work!
![]() |
| If you notice the baby birds, that is the theme of her nursery. |
![]() |
| Best part of the decorations? Is I got to keep them for the baby nursery! Love it! |





so beautiful, and you are so worth...both of you...
ReplyDeletelove you, mamita