Lily Naomi Ontiveros was born February 19th 2012 at 4:55 pm. She weighed 8 lbs 3 oz, 19 inches, has lots of dark hair and is the most beautiful girl in the entire world!!
I was induced on Sunday at 7:30am because I was dialted to a 4, but my contractions were staying 45 minutes apart. The labor experience was not as bad as I thought it would be! I did not feel any contractions till I was dilated to an 8 and 100% effaced. They gave me the epidural which only worked on my right side, so I felt everything on the left side of my body...which hurt. But did not hurt as bad as I thought it would. I pushed for an hour and she was out! I definitely worried about it way to much, but I think that is what helped me to think it was not as bad as it was. I could definitely do it again.
We are so happy to have our sweet little Lily in our lives. She is our joy and makes us feel like a complete family. Mark loves his little princess and talks to her often about avoiding boys and staying daddy's little girl forever. Lily and I enjoy our time together...even though she likes to keep mommy up all night long and always wants to cuddle with us in the middle of the night. I wouldn't trade it for the world. She loves to cuddle with her mommy and daddy, and she is so soft and hardly ever cries. We feel like she has been apart of our lives forever and is not a stranger to us. I never thought I could love someone as much as Mark, but looks like I was wrong.
Pictures of the Hospital event:
Pictures of the Hospital event:
| Mark holding his baby girl |
| My two loves |
| Aunt Anna, she helped me so much during the delivery |
| Lily and her Amma |
| Lily and her Grammy |
| getting weighed |
| had to cover the privates! |
| love! |
| When she was given to me after delivery, sorry for the grafic nature, but it was the most beautiful thing I have ever experienced in my life! |
![]() |
| My angel with her mommy |
| Mark was so sweet while I was in labor, he was the best coach! |
| My sister giving me a message on my feet. Actually helped speed up my contractions. |
| bottom line are my contractions...man, those are no fun! |

No comments:
Post a Comment