Saturday, February 11, 2012
Playing the Waiting Game
I'm going to attempt to write this using my iPhone because Mark stole the computer and I have no way of writing, but I don't write now I never will.
So I am now 38 weeks and I had my doctors appointment on Thursday everything looks good. I am actually dilated to a two and have a 50-50 chance of going next week or before my due date. My doctor actually says I can go this weekend but I don't believe it, that would be too good to be true! I am so anxious for her to come the fear is almost gone.
I've been having dreams lately that she is a boy, it is really freaking me out! I have all girly clothes and no boy clothes. If it is a boy I will choke the lady who did my ultrasound...lol.
I am also hoping that she does not come on Valentine's Day that would ruine all future Valentine's Day dates! Speaking of love Valentine's Day and all that stuff, I have the worst dream last night it made me so sad! I dreamt that Mark told me he was homosexual and not attracted to me, but that he wanted to live with me as his best friend but he wasn't in love with me like a husband should love his wife. I think it's a sign I have been watching too many lifetime shows! Mark got a kick out of it, he even came up with a new song call "I love pee-pees not booby's... that's the last time I will tell him one of my dreams. Lol.
Overall everything is good just waiting and waiting and waiting. Hopefully my next post will be an announcement at the baby coming. I am predicting next Friday! Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment