We had a great Valentines day and no baby came! We asked her to wait until after Valentine's Day to come. She was kind enough to oblige.
We went to a nice restaurant called Maynards. We had lobster and caviar, and because Mark is still on his diet I got to eat all the chocolate cake! My only excuse is that the baby wanted it. It was a very romantic setting and a really nice dinner.
Mark got a new outfit to wear to dinner and he looked amazing! I am so proud of him and how much weight he has lost, he has lost about 45 pounds! He is looking so good and I can't stop looking at him... even though I couldn't stop looking at him before :)
We then came home and opened up our valentines present. Mark got the Kobe Bryant shoes he wanted, and I got roses and gift certificate to Gadabout salon to use to pamper myself after the baby is born. Mark is such a wise husband!
It was a wonderful Valentine's Day and I am so happy to be married to Mark. He is such a thoughtful and wonderful husband, and makes me feel so special. I have been feeling very unattractive lately because I am getting so pregnant and Mark is looking so good and losing so much weight, it is making me feel like he deserves a better looking wife who is just as healthy looking as he is. But whenever I feel that way, without asking Mark tells me how beautiful and attractive I am. The other day he told me that I am easy to love because life is better when I am around, that made me feel good. :) I love him more than anything in this world, and so proud to be his wife! I can't wait to have the baby so we can be a family!
| Isn't he hadsome! |
| Me with my lobster...Yum! |
| I love flowers |
| My Valentines love. Yay for consumerisum! |
No comments:
Post a Comment