More photos from the baby shower.
 |
| We played a few games, one of which was guessing what food was on the baby wipe. I was really hoping that my sister would have used a real used poopie wipe, just to through us all off...guess she is nicer then me :) |
 |
| This awesome diaper cake was made by my very talented friend Tina. |
 |
| I was a little to excited about this baby Einstein toy...actually, I was just having a hard time pronouncing the names of the composers on the label. |
 |
| My mommy loves to kiss the baby. |
 |
| Nacole was demonstrating how my baby wrap works. I don't know how the baby is going to breath pressed up against my bosoms...bet mark wishes he could be in that sling ( sorry.) haha! |
 |
| My mom was in charge of the food, she did an awesome job of listening to everything I wanted. hehe |
 |
| Just some of the people I love most in this world |
 |
| Very important present. Mark and I could not have a child that did not sport vikings gear! We just need a little U of A cheerleader outfit and we are good. |
 |
| Tina is ready to finally be a grammy! |
 |
| The Mommy to be. |
 |
| My sister was in charge of the program and games. I love her and all her effort to be creative in the games. |
 |
| Love the monkey blanket! |
 |
| Grammy and Amma with the baby cocoon. I am excited to have them in the delivery room with mark and I, cause we are going to need some hand holding! |
Just two more weeks! I go on leave from work on the 20th, due date is the 21st. I am really hoping I do not go in to labor during the work week...but I am getting pretty desperate for her to exit. Mark and I can't wait to meet her and to be parents. Even if it will be challenging. She is already a true blessing to our little family.
Wow! You really got some nice things for your little sweetie, Andrea! It's wonderful to see you so happy. I know you'll do fine with the delivery and we'll all be there to cheer you on. Keep smilin', my darling daughter.
ReplyDeleteAll My Love Forever,
Dad